One more choice, you can buy both. But the price at which they are available at. I don’t think the companies are aiming for people whom can buy both. Anyway, The major difference between both these phones is of the OS. HTC Desire 516 runs on Android while Blackberry Z3 runs on god-knows-what. Oh yes, after a quick Google search now i know. It runs on something called Blackberry OS. And that is the main problem with Blackberry now a days. It is becoming obsolete.
The main differences between HTC Desire 516 and Blackberry Z10 are as follows:
- HTC Desire 516 has 5 inches qHD LCD Display.
- Blackberry Z3 also has 5 inches qHD LCD display.
- HTC Desire 516 runs on same processor as Moto E, Qualcomm Snapdragon QSC6270(Quadcore Cortex A7 CPU clocked at 1.2GHz and Adreno 302/305.
- Blackberry Z3 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Chipset/SOC which has dual core Cortex A7 CPU clocked at 1.2GHz and Adreno 305 GPU.
- HTC Desire 516 has 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash. Supports video recording up-to 720p/HD resolution. It is a BSI sensor. 2MP front camera.
- Blackberry Z3 has 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash. It supports video recording up-to 1080p/Full HD resolution. 1.1MP front camera.
- HTC Desire 516 comes with Android JellyBean 4.2.2. 1GB RAM. 4GB internal memory.
- Blackberry Z3 comes with Blackberry proprietary OS. 1.5GB RAM. 8GB internal memory.
- HTC Desire has 1950 mAh battery with company suggested talk-time of around 9 hours.
- Blackberry Z3 has 2500 mAh battery with company suggested talk-time of around 15 hours.
Dual Sim facility
- HTC Desire 516 supports dual sim.
- Blackberry Z10 does not supporta dual sim.
- HTC Desire costs something around 14,000 Rupees in India. Approx $220.
- Blackberry Z3 costs 15,999 Rupees. Approx $260.
If i was to choose. I would choose HTC Desire 516 because of Android. But you can choose Blackberry Z3 too, if you are a Blackberry fan. Since they are both quite similar in specification. It all comes down to brand preference.
To buy either of the phones or both of them(i know you can) follow the links below.