It’s like Samsung already knew what Apple is going to introduce. Hence, they launched its competitor just days before iPhone 6′ actual launch. So, i am going to compare both these phones and will try to figure out why they both cost more than a second hand car. Information about iPhone 6 is a little scarce right now. So, please keep that in mind.
- iPhone 6 is partially made of metal and in the front its got oleophobic coating and some kind of protective glass most probably Gorilla Glass(not confirmed). Only 6.9mm thick.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has also got a metal frame and textured leather like back cover, in the front its probably also got Gorilla Glass too but not confirmed. Only 6.7mm thick.
- iPhone 6 has 4.7 inches IPS LCD display with LED backlit ‘Retina HD’ resolution (1334x750p).
Samsung Galaxy Alpha has 4.7 inches Super AMOLED display of HD resolution.
- iPhone 6 uses Apple A8 chipset which contains Apple custom made dual core CPU dubbed as Cyclone it’s clocked at 1.4GHz and the latest Power VR SGX6650 GPU. It also uses a separate M8 processor for fitness apps.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha uses Samsung made Exynos 5430 it’s an octa-core chipset which contains four Cortex A15 processors clocked at 1.8GHz plus four Cortex A7 processors clocked at 1.3GHz and Hexacore GPU Mali-T628 MP6.
- iPhone 6 comes with 8MP iSight auto-focus camera with dual-LED flash, it can shoot slow-mo video up-to 240 frames per second. 1.2MP front facing camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha comes with 12MP auto-focus with LED flash and 2.1MP front facing camera.
- iPhone 6 runs on iOS 8.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Samsung’s own TouchWiz UI on top of it.
- iPhone 6′ RAM size is 1GB RAM. It comes in 16GB/32GB/128GB variants(not expandable).
- Samsung Galaxy alpha has got 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (not expandable).
- iPhone 6 battery size is still unknown but according to previous leaks it should have something around 1800mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has got 1860mAh battery.
- iPhone 6 16GB costs $649(Approx 40,000 Rupees) factory unlocked.
- Samasung Galaxy Alpha 32GB costs $700(approx 43,000 Rupees).
There are no winners in this fight people. There are only losers. The Wallets.