Seems like Micromax is running out of names. Micromax Canvas HD plus, confused if a phone with same name have been released before? Worry not. Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 is a brand new phone from Micromax and it is also the first hexa core smartphone from the company. This is a comparison battle between hexa core smartphones that are recently launched in India. They are also available for around same price. So a comparison is inevitable.
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus have 5 inch screen of HD resolution and also comes with Gorilla Glass.
- Xolo Play 6X 1000 have 5 inch IPS LCD display of HD resolution.
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa have 5.5 inch full HD display.
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus comes with Mediatek MTK 6591 chipset, it contains 6 Cortex A7 processor clocked at 1.5GHz and Mali 450MP GPU.
- Xolo Play 6X 1000 comes with the same hexa core Mediatek MTK 6591 chipset.
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa comes also comes with the same Mediatek MTK 6591 chipset.
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus comes with 8MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and 2MP front facing camera.
- Xolo Play 6X 1000 comes with 8MP auto focus camera with LED it also has BSI sensor and 2MP front facing camera.
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa comes with 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera.
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus comes with 8GB internal storage out of which around 5GB is available for the user, it is expandable up-to 32GB, 1GB RAM.
- Xolo Play 6X 1000 comes with 8GB internal storage expandable up-to 32GB and 2GB of RAM.
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa comes with 16GB inbuilt storage expandable up-to 32GB and 2GB of RAM.
- Micromax Canvas HD plus comes with 2000 mAh Li-ion battery.
- Xolo Play 6X 1000 comes with 2100mAh Li-po battery.
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa comes with 2600mAh battery.
- Micromax Canvas HD plus costs between Rs. 12,000 – 13,000.
- Xolo Play 6X 1000 costs between Rs. 13,000 – 14,000.
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa costs between Rs. 14,000 – 15,000.
- All of the three smartphones comes Android 4.4.2 Kitkat out of the box.
- All three supports dual sim, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0.
Karbonn Titanium Hexa looks like the best in comparison but it is also the most expensive out of all three. Canvas Plus HD is the cheapest hexa core smartphone out of the bunch. But it lacks in the battery and RAM department. Xolo Play 6X seems like the most balanced out of the three. But since Canvas HD plus has Micromax’s name behind it i think it is going to perform the best in terms of sales out of all three.