Micromax wrapped up its conference and unveiled Micromax Canvas Nitro A310. And, now it’s time for it to go against it competition which clearly is Xiaomi Redmi Note. Although there are other phones with similar specs available for around the same price, like Karbonn Octane and Karbonn Octane Plus. But in this comparison lets see how the newly launched Canvas Nitro stack up against Xiaomi’s octa-core offering.
- Micromax Canvas Nitro is mainly made of plastic with ‘leather-like’ back over.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note is made of plastic front and back.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD display of HD resolution.
- Micromax Canvas Nitro comes with 5 inches IPS LCD display of HD resolution with oleophobic coating on top.
- Redmi Note uses Mediatek MT6592 chipset which contains 8 Cortex A7 processors clocked at 1.7GHz and Mali 450MP GPU.
- Canvas Nitro uses the same chipset.
- Redmi Note contains 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage(expandable via micro-SD card).
- Canvas Nitro contains also contains 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory(expandable via mirco-SD card).
- Redmi Note runs on MiUi a heavily customized version of Android made by Xiaomi. Core Android version could be KitKat/Jellybean.
- Canvas Nitro runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- Canvas Nitro comes with 13MP auto-focus rear facing camera with LED flash and 5MP fixed focus front camera.
- Redmi Note comes with 13MP auto-focus rear facing camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera.
- Canvas Nitro comes with 2500 mAh battery.
- Redmi note comes with 3100 mAh battery.
- Canvas Nitro costs 12,990 Rupees.
- Redmi Note costs 10,000 Rupees.
So, after comparing key specs it looks like Redmi Note is the winner in almost every aspect here. Whether its price, battery or display. But its availability could be a problem whenever it launches though.