This is a battle between budget phones. Lumia 530 looks like the odd one out between the three because of its OS, but hardware wise it is not. It is also running on the same chip-set as Moto E and Nokia X2. If you look at the model number of Lumia 530 you’ll notice that it is the successor of the most popular Windows Phone in the world. The Nokia Lumia 520. But for some reason it doesn’t seem like much of a successor of 520 though. It looks more or less the same.
- Nokia X2 comes with 4.3 inches IPS LCD display of WVGA resolution(217ppi).
- Nokia Lumia 530 comes with 4 inches TFT LCD display of WVGA resolution(245ppi).
- Moto E comes with 4.3 inches LCD display of qHD resolution(256ppi).
Build Material & Thickness
- Nokia X2 is made of plastic with some kind of scratch resistant glass on top, it is 11mm thick.
- Nokia Lumia 530 is also made of plastic and it is 11.7mm thick.
- Moto E is made of plastic and it comes Gorilla Glass 3 on top of the screen, it is 12.3mm thick
- Nokia X2 runs on Snapdragon 200 chipset which consists of quad-core Cortex A7 processor clocked at 1.2Ghz and Adreno 302/305 GPU.
- Nokia Lumia 530 runs on the same Snapdragon 200 chipset as Nokia X2.
- Moto E runs on the dual core version of Snapdragon 200 chipset (Dual-core Cortex A7 clocked at 1.2GHz and Adreno 302/305 GPU.
- Nokia X2 comes with 4GB internal storage, expandable up-to 32GB and 1GB RAM.
- Nokia Lumia 530 comes with 4GB internal storage, expandable up-to 128GB and 512MB RAM.
- Moto E comes with 4GB of storage, expandable up-to 32GB and 1GB RAM.
- Nokia X2 runs on a custom made UI called Nokia X UI which is based on Android Open Source Project, the version is Android 4.3 JellyBean.
- Nokia Lumia 530 runs on Windows Phone 8.1.
- Moto E runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat can be updated to 4.4.3.
- Nokia X2 consists of a 5 MP auto-focus rear facing camera with LED flash and HD recording also a VGA front camera.
- Nokia Lumia 530 comes with a 5 MP camera without flash and only 480p recording. No front camera.
- Moto E consists of 5MP rear facing camera without flash and 480p recording, HDR. No front camera.
- Nokia X2 comes with 1800mAh battery, company suggested talk-time is around 10 hours on 2G and 13 hours on 3G.
- Nokia Lumia 530 comes with 1430 mAh battery, company suggested talk-time is around 13 hours on 2G and 10 hours on 2G.
- Moto E comes with 1980mAh battery.
- Nokia X2 is going to cost around 8,000 – 10,000 Rs(160$, after taxes) estimated.
- Nokia Lumia 530 is going to cost $100(before taxes) around 7,000 – 8,000 Rupees($130 after taxes).
- Moto E costs 7,000 Rupees, $130.
All three devices are dual-sim, and also consists of Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi.
Out of all three Lumia 530 seems like the weakest device. It is the only device with 512MB RAM. Its OS is entirely different from Android. So it might not be that weak in performance. Nokia X2 seems like the most expensive out of all three but it is also the most feature packed one. Moto E lacks in the processor and camera department. Otherwise it would have won this battle easily.