Sorry, i know i am making a lot of comparisons today but i can’t help it. These comparisons are so obvious that i just have to make them. Take this one for example think of the newly launched iPhone 6 plus and tell me that Galaxy Note 4 doesn’t come to your mind as its competition.
- iPhone 6 plus have a metal chasis and some kind of shatter proof protective glass in the front.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes also got a metal frame this time but its back is still made of that faux leather. And its got Corning Gorilla Glass in the front.
- iPhone 6 plus comes with 5.5 inches ‘Retina HD’ IPS LCD with LED backlit display of full HD resolution.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with 5.7 inches Super AMOLED display of qHD resolution.
- iPhone 6 plus runs on Apple A8 chipset which contains Apple’s custom made dual-core CPU dubbed as Cyclone and it’s clocked at 1.4GHz and latest Power VR SGX 6650 GPU.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with either Exynos 5433(Octacore) or Snapdragon 805(Quadcore) depends on the region.
- iPhone 6 plus comes with 8MP auto-focus iSight camera with dual LED flash and optical image stabilization. 1.2MP front facing camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with 16MP auto-focus with LED flash, optical image stabilization, simultaneous photo and video recording from front and back camera. 3.7MP front facing camera with full HD recording.
- iPhone 6 plus runs on iOS 8.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 runs on Android 4.4(KitKat) with Samsung’s own TouchWiz UX on top of it.
- iPhone 6 plus comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB/64GB/128GB storage option, not expandable.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage, expandable supports micro-SD card up-to 128GB.
Special hardware features
- iPhone 6 plus comes with touch-ID sensor with Apple Pay option and a dedicated M8 processor which helps measuring your health condition via dedicated apps.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with a dedicated S pen and a heart and finger print sensor at the back of the phone.
- iPhone 6 plus battery capacity is still unknown but according to the leaks its close to 3000 mAh mark. You can find more about the battery here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 battery capacity is 3220mA.
- iPhone 6 plus 16GB costs $750(Approx 45,000 Rupees) factory unlocked.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 costs around $650(Approx 40,000 Rupees) off contract.
iPhone 6 Plus or Samsung Galaxy Note 4? hmm… hard choice. Luckily i don’t have to make the choice ’cause i don’t have the money for either. Good luck for your choice though.